Tuesday, October 12, 2010


Hey all, this is Frida. We all know that Ian's been a lazy ass with his blog, so I'm doing this one.
Anyhow, it's really great to be with him again. I totally thought he bailed on me almost 2 years ago. I was pissed for awhile- when he use to call the folks, they'd hold me up to the screen to see him. I'd pretend I didn't know what was going on and ignore him. All is forgiven now, though and we are reunited just like the old Peaches & Herb song.

So, New Jersey- it's cool I guess. I can run around outside without a leash and not worry about cars so that's cool. My new favorite thing is chasing the neighborhood cats up the fence and the trees. Last week Ian woke me up from a nap and took me to a new park. It was perfect fall weather, I peed and sniffed a lot, and the squirrels- my god the squirrels! They were everywhere! I gave Ian the "Come on, please? What do you say?" look, but he just shook his head and laughed. Total drag, right? Yeah, I know. That's not the only time Mr. Buzzkill has spoiled my fun. Dig this- his uncle let me clean out the ice cream bowl after he was finished. Strawberry. I've never had it before and it was awesome! When Ian heard about it, he advised him not to do that because "supposedly" it gives me bad gas. Personally, I could care less. Doesn't bother me none. Again, total buzzkill but I love him anyway.

Also, his new bed is so amazing! Check it out

I know Ian usually posts these, so here are the books on his nightstand:
1) Imperial Bedrooms by Bret Easton Ellis
2) The Theory of Almost Everything by Robert Oerter
3) This Is Your Brain On Music by Daniel J. Levitin

and these are the jams he's been making me listen to

1) Bilal- Airtight's Revenge
2) Soars- Soars
3) Grinderman- 2
4) Scritti Politti- White Bread Black Beer
5) King Crimson- In the Court of the Crimson King (Reissue)
6) John Foxx & Robin Guthrie- Mirror Ball
7) John Lennon- Gimme Some Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment